I can't get the ccminer to run on my Windows 10 machine

• Masters of Nodes

I must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the ccminer.exe. I try running it and my Windows Defender interferes. I even whitelisted it and it still doesn't let it run. But I am just trying to execute "ccminer.exe". Does this need to be executed in the terminal window with parameters? I was just double clicking it on my desktop.

Could someone help point me in the right direction? I'm frustated and I just want it to run.

Kresp

• 3DCOINTALK SPAIN

Watch instructions on the pool you gonna use:

https://3dctalk.net/topic/297/gpu-mining-just-started

You need to create a .bat file to execute the needed command:

0_1532526913890_48388e94-5dc8-4eb7-ad67-3956548973d2-imagen.png

I used this for cpuminer:

cpuminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://eu.3dcoin.xyz:5133 -u <your_3dc_address> -p c=<name_to_regonize_your_miner>

• Masters of Nodes

O.K. so when I unzipped the GPU miner my Windows Defender Security Center "quarantined" it and when I went in to release it from quarantine I read what Windows was worried about. It is saying that it contains a virus named: TrojanDropper:Win32/Sirefef.gen!C

I clicked on more details and this is what Windows is telling me. Is it possible somebody has added a virus to the builds being offered for downloading?

If I wanted to compile the source code for this miner does anyone have knowledge of how I would go about doing that?

Published Feb 11, 2013
    TrojanDropper:Win32/Sirefef.gen!C
    SEVERE |Detected with Windows Defender Antivirus

This threat is a member of the Win32/Sirefef family.

Windows Defender Antivirus detects and removes this threat.

This trojan can install other malware or unwanted software onto your PC.

Find out ways that malware can get on your PC.

What to do now
    Use the following free Microsoft software to detect and remove this threat:

Windows Defender for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, or Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
    Microsoft Safety Scanner
    You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find other hidden malware.

Get more help
    You can also see our advanced troubleshooting page or search the Microsoft virus and malware community for more help

If you’re using Windows XP, see our Windows XP end of support page.