How long does it takes till first payment?

• Dear Sirs,
    How long does it takes now till first payment? I activated my MN 7 days ago, on 18th July. Everything on VPN and local wallet up to now are sync and OK, but no rewards yet.

Regards
    George

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@lundabo Too much time, something is wrong in your setup, the waiting for the first reward is about 90 hours now... max 4 days... try the command 3dcoin-cli masternode debug in the VPS (Linux / Putty terminal). Go on the VPS with Linux or Putty and in the terminal try the command above:

3dcoin-cli masternode debug

And report here your result of course.

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• Hi, On the VPS is everything OK. I control every morning.
    Mn is running:
    root@3DCoin:~# 3dcoin-cli masternode debug
    Masternode successfully started
    and synchronized:
    root@3DCoin:~# 3dcoin-cli mnsync status
    {
    "AssetID": 999,
    "AssetName": "MASTERNODE_SYNC_FINISHED",
    "Attempt": 0,
    "IsBlockchainSynced": true,
    "IsMasternodeListSynced": true,
    "IsWinnersListSynced": true,
    "IsSynced": true,
    "IsFailed": false
    }
    Block count is correct:
    root@3DCoin:~# 3dcoin-cli getblockcount

• 0_1532775248910_Capture.PNG

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

one of the last masternodes took 100 hours to align with rewards

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@lundabo any news for your first reward? 🙂

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Try this on SSH Cli Console: 3dcoin-cli masternode status
    Write here or PM result

• I got first reward on 29th of July, after 9 days from MN setup.
    Unfortunately MNs are not stable and require NEW_START quite often.
    P.S. To team: Are you intend to start discord channel?

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@lundabo I'm afraid I have to contradict 🙂 but personally I run some masternodes months now and everything is always stable and regular... in the Italian group there are hundreds of mn and no problem. If you open the wallet and find the writing NEW START REQUIRED you only need to delete the file mncache.dat and you'll see that the problem will resolve itself without the need of a new start, it is only the cache of local wallet in your pc. If your vps is stable you should not have any problems. Most of us use simple aruba vps from 1 euro per month, and it never has problems. I am personally the owner of the other masternodes (other coins) and 3dcoin is the only mn working without problems! With regard to Discord and this is just my personal opinion 🙂 but I see a lot of widespread... to have a great forum like this and Telegram gives an image of greater seriousness to the project. In addition, we recently opened a Telegram "hub" that allows you to more easily reach all groups and channels related to Districts and 3dcoin (because we are a big family!) and then to me but also many users do not believe Discord neither necessary nor deem it appropriate to the image and professionalism of Project Districts and 3dcoin. IMHO of course 😉

New Telegram HUB:

https://t.me/districts_3dcoin_hub

100 Posts
    Community Leader