Logo Contest Results

• 0_1532975877023_pc-win1200.jpg
    Hi everyone,
    First, “thank you” to all the participants in the logo contest. We are pleased to announce the winner's logo chosen by the 3DCtalk community.

The result was displayed after a fine and accurate verification of all votes, the only votes that were canceled are the votes with false profiles using VPN, multi accounts.
    We hope you are satisfied of the results, thanks again for the participation hope find you on the forum and in the next contests.

Thank you for your support and 🎉 🎉 congratulations 🎉 🎉 to the winner.

Results TOP 3:

🥇 @ASTERIX : 38 Valid Votes 🏆
    🥈 @KHALED_PUNISHER : 31 Valid Votes
    🥉 @MICKBIT : 20 Valid Votes

🎉 🎉 Congratulations 🎉 🎉 🎁 Asterix 🏆 . you left your signature

100 Posts
    Super Moderator

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Thanks to all the italian community and all the people who supported me!! 😉😉

• 3DCOINTALK SPAIN

@asterix Congrats my friend! 🙌🙌🙌

• What a joke, VPN !!!!! are you kidding me. ( I hope you all read that before they delete it)
    you've canceled ( 12 ) of real votes while I didn't use VPN !
    I have one month since I've been referring my friends to vote on me and help me reach that result ( 43 V ) and also advertise your website ! never mind .
    next time make it verry clear for us and let us know that you've allready chosen the winner so we wouldn't waste our time.Lol " and what a logo of the winner "3Dcoin"
    By the way I've put your original logo and mine and "THEEEEE WINNNERRRR ONE" in groups of designers and you knew what they've chosen ( lol )
    anyway:
    can you provide me with the list of the accounts that you've considered as fake ones and you've disquilified them? oh wait you've just canceled randomly a quantity of a real votes!
    if I would've faked it and get votes with VPN, I would have more than a Handred ( 100 ) votes and even your "Bill Gates" woudn't figure that out.
    well Generally "Arab People" where ever they are, where ever they go, they love to stay under slavery of the foreigner one. & this is an undeniable FACT.
    Oh WAIT, I ain't ITALIAN* because Italian people are carrying this project, that's why !
    "Wkilkoum rabi" salam rakoum tnj7ou inshalah b 39liya hadi f projet ta3koum"

• 0_1532981242029_azdazda.png

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Complimenti!!!!

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Grande Asterix un orgoglio tutto italiano

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@pep-tomas @Criptonberg @mendace Thank you! Grazie mille!👍 😉

• @khaled_punisher maybe they counted the votes before the 10 th of july, cuz 10/07/2018 was the last day for the vote.

P.S : we all know that your Logo is the best, but it wasn't a competition about " Best Logo Design" it was a competition about " how much do you can make people registre and vote for you"
    Best luck bro 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@khaled_punisher May i be honest? I don't understand how your logo reach the second place. I respect your friend's opinion, then cheers to your placement. Also i think your reaction is inappropriate.
    Regards

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@scamar i like the braid one, in my opinion it was the more like and feel

• AUSTRALIA

Congratulations @Asterix and @khaled_punisher - you both did a great job at bringing awareness to the project.

Also a big thank you to the team for running this competition and putting up an amazing prize. Will be looking forward to the next one 🙂

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• Congrats to all of you , @Asterix you're making your print in history of 3dcoin what a honour . @khaled you did a great job , just don't lose your temper and enjoy being part of this great community . @mickbit you are such a wise man , after all , the community has won you and you did make your own special place in it 😉 . ITALIA its time to celebrate hhhh

• administrators

@khaled_punisher Hi Khaled, I was really excited when I thought you are the winner, but when the team found more than 10 accounts created using the same VPN provider, Now im disappointed. 😞

@ZIZIU DQRK INVALID
    @0DAV INVALID
    @SAMIR1234 INVALID
    @AMIRRRRRR INVALID
    @MOULOUD_BOUZ55 INVALID
    @ILYESKR INVALID
    @HICHEMOU INVALID
    @NEX123 INVALID
    @YOUCEF3D INVALID
    @RAHIMY INVALID
    @HOCINNNNN INVALID

All these accounts have the same DigitalOcean VPS IP

• i know only 3 of them (0DAV , ZIZUI, samir)
    all of those are real friends of min and I did invite them all ( privet FB messages) "if u want screenshot"
    oups.. who cares now You got your winner and your italian community....whatever i say...

• I had a bad feeling when i got 5 votes ahead "37 and he was 32" i didnt who the hell voted for me, after one hour i got 2 downvote it took a lot of reputation of my profile, thats not normale downvote "you know waht i mean" and u know who only can downvote"
      and he become 37 omg 5 real people in 1 hour 🙂 damn man
      then i knew i will win ###
      anyway who did this nasty thing and frame me somehow he knows himself .
      This is an experience in life, from which I learned many things "peace "
    • you know what's happen when you turnoff the modem and on it in algeria , and after every 24hours ( so if i want to play with dirt ,like i told you before,i'll got more than 100 votes,i will note use some shity vpn)
      this is my last login in this comic play

• @khaled_punisher
    WHEN You say turn off the modem your are speaking about multiple IP but All Algerian IP , not one from america and other places , you can check by your self , if you don't know how i teach you, changing IP is a thing but using VPN FROM one SERVICE for all accounts is another thing !!!!
    check check them, and for your friends why did they use foreign IP ?

and for the downvote you got just one down vote from one admin, he downvoted all logos that he didn't like, you can check .

100 Posts
    Super Moderator

• @aminovvvv" I've told you i knew only 3 of them and they are a real People and the others who knows who created them with vpn like you said and voted for me : I do not blame anyone but I am sure its " ( f3aylna )

about the downvote Its more than once next time be more specific about the contest's rules
    I've could change my arabic name
    for your knowledge i invited more than 40 people to register in this forum and a lot of them they didn't had a chance to vote
    and yes when i am free will take classes from you mrAmin about this stuff ani jahl
    try to add "deactivate option" in this forum or go delete mine i didn't find how

• @khaled_punisher

ONE DOWN VOTE

0_1533044770634_vote punisher.JPG

100 Posts
    Super Moderator

• @khaled_punisher

i don't say you did it but what I say , VPN = ban, you know them or not it's not my ptoblem, and it's not a problem of your arabic being MR, just check them by your self and be honest, don't talk like this your are angry .

you know that in rules Just one fake account it's a ban.
    do not say nonsense !!! check before attacking people !!

100 Posts
    Super Moderator