Advertising & Press Releases on Masternode Buzz

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Since the exchange is imminent I would like you to consider the opportunity to make a promotional article on District and 3dc on https://masternode.buzz/advertising/
    Being the site specialized in masternodes, you would know the coin to a well-defined target of users and attentive to this type of preparation
    The price for publication is not excessive but could have a good return of the image especially to those who see the MN only as a form of investiemnto / speculation; which fortunately, in the District has never been directly advertised to capture investors as the masternodes are sound for the project as a whole.

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Good idea

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

It will be a great move in my opinion

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Perfect!!

• administrators

@tamerlano already added to the task list 🙂

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

I think it could be a smart move to capture audience after exchange..

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Now I have seen that they have also introduced this form of advertising ... "Buzz Backers" that serves to have the logo of the coin on their homepage and if I have not misunderstood even the periodical articles about the project, it seems they have few places available, so it could be something to evaluate in the short term, in the page I am linking below there are also the prices and the various "packages" they offer.
    Obviously, such a choice should be made only if it is believed that pointing to the masternode sector is crucial. We know that we are probably the only project with masternodes to have a real purpose and different from the masternodes ROI ... it is not said that it is important to be known in the masternodes industry, it could be more useful to be out of sight the large amount of scam projects that there are in the masternodes sector or simply projects that make no sense, but this could be said for many cryptocurrencies (with or without masternodes ...) in short, it is not easy and I myself are combative if you push the project in the masternodes industry or make our way and let the audience discover our wonderful and great Project... when it will be too late to buy the coins or the collaterals at current prices 😇 😂 😈 😎
    Seriously, these are choices that the team must make and I understand that it is not easy to decide this as many other things.
    In any case here is the link with this additional form of advertising that they put on their site:

https://masternode.buzz/backers/

100 Posts
    Community Leader