Advertising & Press Releases on Masternode Buzz

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Since the exchange is imminent I would like you to consider the opportunity to make a promotional article on District and 3dc on https://masternode.buzz/advertising/
    Being the site specialized in masternodes, you would know the coin to a well-defined target of users and attentive to this type of preparation
    The price for publication is not excessive but could have a good return of the image especially to those who see the MN only as a form of investiemnto / speculation; which fortunately, in the District has never been directly advertised to capture investors as the masternodes are sound for the project as a whole.

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Good idea

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

It will be a great move in my opinion

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Perfect!!

• administrators

@tamerlano already added to the task list 🙂

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

I think it could be a smart move to capture audience after exchange..

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Now I have seen that they have also introduced this form of advertising ... "Buzz Backers" that serves to have the logo of the coin on their homepage and if I have not misunderstood even the periodical articles about the project, it seems they have few places available, so it could be something to evaluate in the short term, in the page I am linking below there are also the prices and the various "packages" they offer.
    Obviously, such a choice should be made only if it is believed that pointing to the masternode sector is crucial. We know that we are probably the only project with masternodes to have a real purpose and different from the masternodes ROI ... it is not said that it is important to be known in the masternodes industry, it could be more useful to be out of sight the large amount of scam projects that there are in the masternodes sector or simply projects that make no sense, but this could be said for many cryptocurrencies (with or without masternodes ...) in short, it is not easy and I myself are combative if you push the project in the masternodes industry or make our way and let the audience discover our wonderful and great Project... when it will be too late to buy the coins or the collaterals at current prices 😇 😂 😈 😎
    Seriously, these are choices that the team must make and I understand that it is not easy to decide this as many other things.
    In any case here is the link with this additional form of advertising that they put on their site:

https://masternode.buzz/backers/

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

I resume this discussion which, given the latest updates, is more current than ever. 😀

I think it's time for the crypto world to know this wonderful project that, day by day, is becoming a solid reality, thanks to the constant commitment of the team and the whole community that supports the project from day one

Being on https://masternode.buzz/ will be a great stage for the debut of 3dc in exchange as most of those who know the world of masternode believe this site authoritative and competent.
    I am sure that many users of the site, once read and deepened the district white paper will be enthusiastic, because it is one of the few coins that brings something concrete and innovative in this world and in this bearish period there is need for news and new impetus to give vitality to the market and 3dc and district have all the credentials to be protagonists

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@tamerlano You did well to remember it, I totally agree with you, because Masternode Buzz it's a good an the main showcase of the masternode industry today because many fans of masternodes (so strong holders! 💪 😈 because masternode it's the new hodl! 😎 that immediately lock the coins 🔒 in the masternodes as soon as they buy) could know our beloved Project Disticts 3DCoin and be among the first to buy in exchange also benefiting from low prices (also seen the bearish period... 🐻 ) and so we would enlarge our great Community 👥 👥 👥 👥 of new enthusiasts and new managers of masternodes, in short we would have many new users in our community so many new friends ☺ 🖖 to share our love for this project and though our beloved project is well beyond the sector of masternodes, because it is not directly aimed at that, we can still draw on the mn industry for having among us many valid and competent people who are in that sector and who read daily Masternode Buzz.
    So I would say that it is an initiative that should not be lost sight of and should be undertaken if possible and if our great team 👨‍💻 👨‍💼 👨‍🔧 👨‍🏫 👨‍🎓 deems it appropriate before the listing in exchange... 📈 📊 📌 🚀 🚀 🚀

100 Posts
    Community Leader