MNCACHE.DAT file - UNOFFICIAL guide to create a simple ".bat" file for Windows that removes automatically the mncache.dat file before starting the 3DCoin Core Qt wallet. For masternode owners. BASIC GUIDE

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

โš  WARNING: MAKE ALWAYS VARIOUS BACKUP COPIES OF WALLET.DAT AND MASTERNODE.CONF BEFORE ALL OPERATIONS RELATED TO THIS GUIDE!

The masternode owners and especially the @Masters-of-Nodes ๐Ÿ˜Ž know that often the "infamous" file mncache.dat is misleading the status of masternodes when you open the wallet. I thought about giving a gift to my beloved Community โ˜บ ๐Ÿ˜ also supporting the Project as first of @3DCoin-Daemons ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ by creating this guide ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ–ฅ ๐Ÿ““ ๐Ÿ“š . I also realized it thinking about the difficult and about the hard work of the team's devs who are engaged in much more important, more difficult and more interesting things than these our little things. Why should disturb the devs and waste their precious time and abuse their skills with these little things when we can roll up our sleeves and work to solve our little problems and also learn something? You know I'm not a developer, I'm a management consultant in Italy in areas that have nothing to do with computer science or with the crypto world, I've never studied computer science (and even English) so any error you find is due to these my basic shortcomings. I was born in the 70's but the school system in Italy even today has not yet understood the importance of teaching computer science and English but the shortcomings of the school system you can try to make up with your brain and your own willpower, especially when we start from passion! Then any criticism and any suggestion is very welcome.

Here below the link with this my work that I published in my Github... yes it seems absurd to me that I have a Github ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜‚
    โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ
    โš  WARNING: MAKE ALWAYS VARIOUS BACKUP COPIES OF WALLET.DAT AND MASTERNODE.CONF BEFORE ALL OPERATIONS RELATED TO THIS GUIDE!
    โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

https://github.com/michele1it/3dcoin_wallet__mncache_dat__remove

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ“– Guide ๐Ÿ‘‰ English version ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ“– Guide ๐Ÿ‘‰ Italian version ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

Start from the guide you find in the README .MD file (you find it already open as soon as you enter the link above).

This that I have published in Github is the simplest, most banal and quickest procedure. Soon after that MANY OF YOU have given me confirmation and feeback that they have been able to put it into practice, we will try to improve the procedure with a window that will ask you if you want to delete the mncache.dat file before starting the wallet. For now let's start with the basic procedure.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ“– Guide ๐Ÿ‘‰ English version ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ“– Guide ๐Ÿ‘‰ Italian version ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• AUSTRALIA

@michele1it Excellent work as always, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

I remind Italians ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น that in my Github ๐Ÿ—„ there is also the Italian ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น version of the guide, you can find it by entering directly here... โคต

๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ“š click here โžก ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italian Guide ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

100 Posts
    Community Leader

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

In our various Telegram groups I continue to read of masternodes owners that restart their masternodes only because they see NEW START REQUIRED in the control wallet in the pc, without first having deleted the MNCACHE.DAT file and without waiting a few minutes for the cache update... guys use this guide above in the first post and always check directly on the VPS before giving a new START, never trust the wallet! The check must be done first always on the VPS with the command:

3dcoin-cli masternode debug

Then if you like to lose the turn, return to the queue and wait more than 4 days for a new reward ... but I do not think ... ๐Ÿ˜‰

100 Posts
    Community Leader