Marketing Idea - p2pb2b 3DC Vouchers

• AUSTRALIA

Hello, I know it's been some time since I have wrote and contributed to the community here. I have been holding back until we secured a listing - honestly, the OTC blog was a nice attempt to substitute a listing, however for marketing value, it was a little anti-climatic. Another thing to consider, is that the exchange itself is a business/service, that they too have a team pushing to grow it's user-base. Yes p2pb2b has relatively small volume and users compared to the giants, but there is a 'Silver lining' to it;

We now have two teams, working towards the adoption and exposure of 3DC - one directly, and one indirectly via growing the popularity of the exchange. p2pb2b has a-lot of room to grow, and their referral systems and social media activity highlights that growing it's user-base is a high priority. So how can we 'help them help us?

This exchange has a unique feature - 'Voucher Creation', I think this is a brilliant idea, and one that we can use to create our own individual "Airdrops". On top of this, p2pb2b shares a-lot of Voucher Codes via their Social media networks - maybe we can 'plug-into' that and leverage their network more frequently?

Im going to create a few small vouchers and give this a go, and couple it with the community ref link. The aim here is to bring new users on p2pb2b, and mainly their attention towards 3DC .

This is what a 3DC Voucher-Code looks like on p2pb2b;
    P2Pff634f12-dcd7-4873-a276-ab1e5bd3b90c3DC

First one to claim it gets 10 3dc 😱 - to whom ever claims it, let me know if it worked. You can use this code to redeem the amount nominated on creating it. To create a 3DC Voucher, deposit 3DC into your main balance (not trading balance), then click the 'Code' tab, select 3DC, enter the amount redeemable, and create. You will get an email to confirm it's creation.

And done, you made a 3DC voucher redeemable on p2pb2b.
    @administrators can we forward 3DC Redeemable voucher codes to you, to share via the 3DC and Districts media? Maybe we can all PM you the voucher codes we make?

Thanks.

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@mickbit Brilliant idea. I did not know about this Exchange function 👍

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@mickbit great ideas as always! 😉

• administrators

Good idea, we can retweet every code you publish on your twitter account if you like.