Development update (10/01/2019)

• administrators

Hello everyone,

The Districts team is very pleased by the great participation of the community in the next exchange vote, and all the rich discussions that went with it. The result of the poll being a perfect tie that denotes the concrete particular qualities of CryptoBridge and Crex24 as expressed by the voters, we decided that the listing will be not be performed on only one, but on both winning exchanges to ensure the greater satisfaction among the community and a potential trade volume as large as possible for 3DCoin.

After a lot of hard work, tests of the V.014 update entered their ultimate phase, leading to an imminent deployment, with it, our innovative proof of sync consensus protocol will finally be brought to light, and in its wake, as it is the basis of the Districts ecosystems network, the unravelment of the power of the 3DCoin network and the solidity of the development behind it.

v0.14 update:
    Public Testnet: 15/01/2019
    Release: 25/01/2019

Thank you for reading

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Excellent work, amazing 🚀🚀🚀

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Great job!!! Waiting for v0.14!

• Wonderful, guys! So exciting...

• Global Moderator

@Zain
    Well well well, I am very happy with this wise choice! As always, you and your team will be able to ponder well the decisions always trying to give the best to the community and to do the most pleasant thing for the users.
    It is well known that I have always "cheered" Cryptobridge 😁 even if it is not a football team ⚽ ... in fact I am very happy to be able to see 3DC on Cryptobridge soon because it is one of the few decentralized exchanges suitable for a real coin as 3DC (which is not a erc token) the best choice on which we can orient (I mean as dex). I am ideally very favorable to the dexes because I am in favor of the principles of blockchain (decentralization, control of own funds). But I admit I'm even happier for this "draw" and for this choice to go also on Crex24 that many users wanted, because they say it has good support and works well. Both are appreciated exchanges and so our whole community will be satisfied, both users who prefer to operate on a good centralized exchange like Crex24 and those who prefer decentralization of an exchange that runs on a blockchain like Cryptobridge.
    As for the updates we all know that you are working at full capacity, it is already a few days in our Telegram groups talking about the news that are beginning to glimpse in 3DC Github page, so keep up guys, go all the way! 😎 😎 😎 🚀 🚀 🚀

• Hi,

Is the V.014 still happening on 25th (today)? Any specific block height? POW mining pools are still up.

Thanks!

• administrators