Development update (25/01/2019)

• administrators

Hello everyone,

The masternode mining update is finally here, we are happy to introduce the next step of 3DCoin developments.
    Masternode mining is an eco-friendly solution that increases scalability and security of the 3DCoin blockchain.

To avoid any unnecessary split in the network we divided the v014v1 update into two soft forks before the v014 hard fork.

Today update(v0.14.0.1) is about enabling the masternode mining and preparing the network for the upcoming hard fork that will start from block 425000.

The second update (v0.14.1.1) will upgrade the blockchain structure and the transaction validation system to v0.14 which will follow in less than a week.
    PS. (Masternode owners)Please double check if the autoupdate script is installed correctly to avoid any missing payments.

Pool mining
    3dcoin official pools will stop mining automatically on block 425000.
    Outdated Solo/Private pools won't be able to submit valid blocks to the network after block 425000.

A recap of what will be changed in v0.14:

Block reward:
    Masternode payment gets the full block reward. (16 3DC)
    Yearly supply deflation is 25% of the block reward. (was 50%)
    Mining:
    Only masternodes can mine blocks.
    Blocks:
    Districts objects transactions layer
    Dapps transactions layer
    Accounts:
    New script address for conditional transactions and contracts(Prefix = S)

For more information about the v0.14 please check our wiki: https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki
    https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/releases/tag/v0.14.0.1

Thank you for reading.

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

GOOD Work.....! it's happening↗ ↗ ↗ 🎆 🎆 🎆 ✈ ✈ ✈ 🚀 🚀 🚀

• Very good, come on like this! 🚀 🚀 🚀

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

we are waiting with trepidation for the release of the first update from V 0.14 😍

• AUSTRALIA

Great job guys - I love the dedication this team has shown over the last year to making this project the best it can be. I think It's fair to say you have gone above and beyond our expectations, and it feels like this is just the start of the turning point.

I'd love to see some Info-graphic content to couple with this - a way to highlight both new and old features that make this coin technically superior. Maybe we can all help out with this as a community, and with a little professional guidance 😄

Thanks again team, you deserve a wealth of recognition for what this brings to both Districts and Crypto as a whole.

• This is indeed great news . Project district is one team that I have come to admire as they keep going beyond the communities expectation. This is a good step in the right direction. Thumbs up team

• @Zain said in Development update (25/01/2019):

(Masternode owners)Please double check if the autoupdate script is installed correctly to avoid any missing payments.

❗ ℹ 📖 💻
    To install or update the autoupdate script:

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1187/new-masternodes-mandatory-update-script-update-instructions-for-masternodes-owners-and-managers