3DCoin Telegram stickers contest

• administrators

Hello everyone,

The time to channel the โ˜ฏ chakrasโ˜ฏ of your mind and spirit into a creative flow has come. Let them harmonious shapes and mesmerizing colors collide, sway and fuse together, flooding the dimension of art and beauty into a genesis ocean. From its seething depths and once the tide low, a masterpiece of your making will surely emerge in all its glory ๐Ÿ’ฏ

๐Ÿ† The 3DCoin stickers contest is open ๐Ÿ† and thanks to the participation of our great and generous Italian communityโ™ฅ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นโ™ฅ, 6 x 3DCoin masternodes will be at stake with one year of free hosting and the 1000 3DC that come with each. These new graphical representations will complement expressions and mentions of 3DCoin, thus visually bringing it to the minds in the various channels๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽจ . Submissions will be subject to a community vote in this thread and the three winners will be determined in one month (26 April). The files ๐Ÿ–ผ must be 512 ร— 512 of the PNG format, with a transparent background.

The prize distribution is as follows:

First ๐Ÿฅ‡ 3 masternodes
    Second ๐Ÿฅˆ 2 masternodes
    Third ๐Ÿฅ‰ 1 masternode

At your canvases artists!

Logo :PNG ,SVG.

All entries with three or more votes will be included in the 3DCoin stickers pack.

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Great initiative! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I love it!!! ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™

As everyone knows, besides loving the 3DCoin and Project Districts ๐Ÿ˜Ž I also love Telegram and I make an excessive use of the stickers in the chat ๐Ÿ˜‚ ... so it doesn't seem true that I can soon have 3DC / Districts themed stickers ๐ŸŽญ ๐ŸŽจ to use continuously in our Telegram chat! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‡
    Said this...It would be nice if the designer of the stickers invented for example a mascot or a particular character protagonist of the stickers possibly linked to virtual reality, for example in the Telegram group we often used an image of a nice and funny bear with vintage 3D glasses (red and blue ones) ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Could be one of many ideas!

I hope it's a very fun contest! If you want to participate and you need some ideas do not hesitate to ask about the project here or in our official Telegram group!

Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Official ๐Ÿ—จ Telegram Group ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
    https://t.me/Project_Districts

• PicsArt_03-27-09.45.01.png

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

well let's start big! good job!
    come on guys, I look forward to seeing other masterpieces!

• administrators

Hehe the Doremon one is quite funny ๐Ÿ˜„ , got my vote

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Hello people!
    The staff of Italian 3DCoin masternodes community pool, that manages since the birth of 3DCoin masternodes network over a thousand 3DC masternodes of both Italian and international users of our splendid community has greatly appreciated the initiative of the team and, after properly consulting the project team, has decided to contribute to the contest by offering other 3 collaterals of 1000 3dcoins each (so 3 masternodes) in addition to those already offered by the project team.

The italian 3DC pool staff is pleased to also add as additional prize the non-mandatory but optional service of free managed hosting for one year for all 6 masternodes up for grabs, ie for the 3 masternodes offered by the project team both for the 3 masternodes offered by the italian 3DC pool staff.

We propose that the project team decide independently how to distribute the additional prizes but we suggest that the team, to widen participation in the contest and make it more attractive and fun for participants by rewarding as much as possible their commitment, distribute the prizes as follows: 3 masternodes offered by the project team to the first classified, 2 masternodes offered by the Italian mn pool staff to the second classified, 1 masternode offered by the Italian mn pool staff to the third classified. Furthermore, for all 6 masternodes, free hosting managed by the Italian pool will be offered for one year, therefore with a significant added value as it is a service that normally has a cost to the user and that will be offered entirely free for one year at no cost, thus giving the first 3 classified the possibility to implement immediately after the awarding of the prize and without any technical competence and without any cost the masternodes with the collateral received as a prize, thus having the possibility of increasing the coins received thanks to the additional rewards that will be produced by their masternodes for one year.

The managed hosting prize is only conditioned by the fact that during the year of free hosting there is no increase in the characteristics and requirements currently required for masternodes with an increase in management costs for the pool, in this case the pool reserves the right to suspend the free managed hosting and still offer to beneficiaries a discounted economic offer to be able to continue using the hosting service. If the team will accept our suggestion on how to distribute the prizes, awarding three jobs, we propose that in the event that there is not a third classified the unassigned masternode will be assigned to the first classified that would thus obtain 4 masternodes, in the case in which from the contest only a first classified came out the 3 additional masternodes will go to him who will therefore get 6 masternodes in addition to the hosting service described above. This will be a further stimulus to make the most of your art to make the best possible stickers! However, the community hopes that there will be good participation and that it will be possible to obtain as many as 3 sets of stickers thanks to this fantastic contest and is making all the effort possible to help the team in promoting the contest both in the broader field of cryptocurrencies, both in the specific field of masternodes, but also in the more general area of โ€‹โ€‹the channels of Telegram sticker enthusiasts!

Good contest to all participants and let the best win!

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@FIREFOX_IT

Fantastic! In addition to a great team and a wonderful project we also have an incredible and generous community! Thanks, I am sure that your generous participation will be very welcome to the participants and to the whole community! This is the right spirit to make this project great! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€

• administrators

@FIREFOX_IT

Grazie mille !โœŒ ๐Ÿ˜ โœŒ, it is indeed an awesome move from you guys, and it will surely boost the participation in the contest bringing a greater variety in the stickers that will be produced. Your prize distribution suggestion comes in agreement with the initial proposition as if the 3 winning stickers happen to be made by the same person, then the person will collect everything for their own โ˜บ

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@airdropscripto

Great! This bike is fantastic, there are others of yours that I like but I don't want to vote right away, I prefer to wait for a complete overview, but I couldn't not vote for this bike instantly! A vintage bike that rears up, I vote without thinking twice! however, also the style you used for this very good, very vintage comic, also very cafe racer, I love it!

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Hi all!!!
    Great team and community need great stickers!!

hold.png

• @Youcef-districts ![0_1553724268103_PicsArt_03-27-10.31.00.png](Uploading 100%)

• administrators

@michele1it

Hey! you can vote for more than one sticker ๐Ÿ‘