Stickers contest update

• administrators

Dear friends, our fantastic stickers contest lasted a whole month ended yesterday. We had fun discovering the new stickers that were presented by the participants day after day, and probably each of us supported their favorite stickers and tried to guess who would win. Very good artists honored us with their participation and even some old 3DCoiner not particularly at ease with the graphics tablet jokingly tried to show all their love for the project and for this great family that we now call 3DCommunity. Now, as in any competition, the time has come to proclaim the winners even if the result is clear by counting the number of votes, but for safety we wanted to calibrate our abacus and recount over and over again to be sure. Well, as you can see we wanted to keep the playful spirit of the competition even in this solemn proclamation, so that the trumpets sound!

In absolute first place we have the girl in love! So a victory of love? Love always wins? Yes of course how can we deny it? The girl in love broke through the hearts of 3DCoiners and beat the one that seemed at the beginning of the contest the sticker destined for victory and so we can introduce the second place.

The bike that is rearing has managed to place itself in second position. Here, too, what we all know is confirmed, soaring is a spectacle but it does not help to reach the first position! To get to the first place all the wheels must be well planted on the asphalt! But sometimes more than the first position, the show offered counts, so this mysterious 3DCoiner with the vintage cafe racer style motorcycle, almost a sort of urban superhero with a fluttering scarf that resembles a cape, in short, made us dream of being a little more carefree, perhaps irreverent but also fearless!

Third position for a sticker that fully incorporates the themes of the project, that is a 3D model of a natural landscape, very well cared for and detailed and that manages to insert both "two projects in one" logos into the landscape, that is 3DCoin and Project Districts . So even this third position is well deserved and keeps us well anchored to the spirit of the project.
    The most ironic and sarcastic stickers on the other hand, no matter how much they liked and revived the competition a lot, failed to scratch the first three positions, so our 3DCommunity has shown that it puts all the heart, dreams and themes of the project before it. We are dreamers but we are also serious and well directed towards the goal. It is clear from what we voted as a community. We willingly accept irony and sarcasm and our self-irony is clear but we are not joking about our dreams and goals!

Coming instead to the artists, the first two stickers (girl and motorcycle) were made by a single competitor who then takes home two awards (first and second prize) while the third was made by another competitor. Congratulations to you both! With the assignment of the masternodes provided by the various prizes we therefore have the pleasure of welcoming two new "masternodes operators" between us. The two winning artists will be contacted in the coming days for the delivery of the prizes.

A heartfelt thanks to all the participants who are also congratulated and who have made available their skill with the utmost spirit of friendship and "fair play". We are honored to have you on board in our 3DCommunity and we hope to be able to organize further initiatives in the future where you can again cross your brushes for new exciting challenges.

Thanks again to everyone!

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Great contest and wonderful community. A warm thanks to all the artist partecipant. We are proud to contribute to the prizes. We will contact you in the next days.

• Added a participation bonus:
    @Maddox84
    @Annameg
    @ccsang
    @marcus
    @nikkolast
    @vlad
    @Asterix
    send me your 3dcoin address via pm, the stake for 1 MN will be sent to you

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

Well, what better way for me to write and "celebrate" my 300th post in this fantastic forum of this incredible community! As I said on Telegram for me this is the best community ever! All of you have shown this to the end! The sticker contest was very much desired and it had been discussed for some time and the team organized it and carried it out in the best way. The community and the sticker designers have responded equally well. The community having fun in voting and spontaneously adding more prizes. In this regard I thank personally for their generosity and their availability FIREFOX_IT and the whole staff of the great pool of 3DC masternodes sharing that added to the 3 "collateral" already offered by the project team a further 3 "collateral" and the free hosting service for a year on the server of the pool for all the 6 masternodes assigned to the authors of the 3 winning stickers and I personally thank also the user Sodiomayor for his momentum of generosity that wanted to reward all the participants as indicated in his post above in detail. I would like to point out in particular that for every user of our community it is a big sacrifice "to separate" even from a single 3DCoin due to the great passion for the project, only a great generosity is able to make our users perform these gestures. So we particularly appreciate every single act of generosity because we know how "emotionally" challenging it is to separate from our beloved 3DCoins. But these gestures are born in the purest spirit of sharing and desire to make our community grow and these pushes are stronger than anything else in our community.
    So I am and we are particularly proud to be 3DCoiners and to be part of our beloved 3DCommunity.

Thank you all for making this contest a great party even before a competition!

To conclude, here is the complete link where you can review all the stickers presented and the votes received and also the comments that have been posted:

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1201/3dcoin-telegram-stickers-contest

Finally, to recognize the deserved honor of the authors of the three winning stickers, here are the three stickers that won the contest:

1th place - The girl in love - by @airdropscripto
    https://3dctalk.net/assets/uploads/files/1553812107557-picsart_03-28-11.26.36.png

2th place - The bike that rears - by @airdropscripto
    https://3dctalk.net/assets/uploads/files/1553700391643-picsart_03-27-04.18.08.png

3th place - The 3D model of a natural landscape - by @theoxys
    https://3dctalk.net/assets/uploads/files/1554883744095-districts.png

Thanks again to everyone, team, community and artists and have fun with 3DCoin Project Districts!

• @Zain I'm happy to have participated in this contest. thanks to everyone, administrators and participants.

• @Sodiomayor said in Stickers contest update:

Added a participation bonus:
    @Maddox84
    @Annameg
    @ccsang
    @marcus
    @nikkolast
    @vlad
    @Asterix
    send me your 3dcoin address via pm, the stake for 1 MN will be sent to you

Still waiting
    @Annameg
    @marcus
    @nikkolast
    @vlad

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

📣 Today it was published on our official Medium 🗞 of Project Districts an interview 🎤 to the two winners 🏆 🏆 of stickers contest 🎭🎨

If you can obviously try to push with some re-tweets 🐦 and with some nice likes 💙 on Twitter and maybe even with some clap clap 👏👏👏 on Medium 😉😉😉🚀🚀🚀

Go 3DCoiners, let's hear from the cripto world !!! 📢📢📢😎😎😎🔊🔊🔊🚀🚀🚀

Twitter:
    🐦 https://twitter.com/Districts_io/status/1126835454656098309

Medium:
    🗞 https://medium.com/districts/3dcoin-stickers-contest-2019-winners-interview-1fe5db9a7717

And here is the special artwork made by @airdropscripto for the interview! 💙 💙 💙

05-10-02.17.05.jpg

• 3DCoinTalk Italia

@michele1it said in Stickers contest update:

[...] an interview 🎤 to the two winners 🏆 🏆 of stickers contest 🎭🎨
    [...]
    Medium:
    🗞 https://medium.com/districts/3dcoin-stickers-contest-2019-winners-interview-1fe5db9a7717

Interview linked also in the latest edition of 11 May of "Daily Buzz" by Masternode Buzz 😎💙

https://masternode.buzz/dailybuzz-saturday-11-may-2019/

• great job guys 😉