AMA log (04 October 2019)

• Global Moderator

AMA "special evening edition" with Zine Laabidine Rezig, CEO, founder, software architect and lead developer of 3DCoin / Project Districts, held on Friday 04 October 2019.

The AMA took place during a period of 2 hours, from 21 (UTC +4) to 23 (UTC +4).
    This is a weekly AMA, so every week, every Friday, except for exceptional cases that will be communicated in advance, an AMA will take place in our official international/english Telegram group.

πŸ“‹ Do not hesitate to participate in the next Friday's AMA, we are waiting for you! πŸ“Œ
    πŸ‘‰ Telegram group: https://t.me/Project_Districts πŸ—¨ πŸ‘₯

This AMA event has also been added to CoinMarketCal and to Coindar cryptocurrency calendars
    https://coinmarketcal.com/en/event/weekly-ama-26317
    https://coindar.org/en/event/3dcoin-3dc-ama-on-telegram-24149

Please note: Some questions and answers have been selected and partly reworked and listed in different order or grouped by topic for editorial reasons and in general for better readability and usability, in short, an editorial cut is given but without distorting the meaning and the content.
    Some questions are transversal to the various main topics so they have been grouped under a topic that has been considered suitable but could also be read in reference to other topics.
    However, the entire original AMA can be viewed in full, starting from the following message in the official Telegram group:
    https://t.me/Project_Districts/61749

πŸ”΅ Brief overview of the topics of this AMA πŸ”΅

Marketing has been the main topic of this AMA. There has also been talk of exchanges and nodes, two very important topics, but little has been said about these topics since in the two previous AMAs a lot has been discussed, moreover the current composition of the team and the imminent release of the highly anticipated mobile wallet was also discussed. Our users have also shown to be well penetrated in the most technical questions with specific questions concerning for example the Virtual Reality, in this AMA it was in fact also spoken of "motion sickness" and what will be the way to tackle this common problem related to VR technology..

One of the phrases that will remain of this AMA is certainly the following:

3DCoin is a community project

πŸ”· AMA's Questions and answers πŸ”·

πŸ”Ή Development management / marketing / listings / exchanges related questionsπŸ”Ή

Question:
    Can you tell us if the 3DCoin Project Districts has potential partners, who will adopt the solutions that the project proposes?

Answer:
    Every company in the blockchain industry will use 3DC to empower their dapps or contracts using the public API access and instant validation.

Question:
    Excellent, what are your plans in reaching out to those companies?

Answer:
    We are focusing on developing the dapps platform before connecting with potential partners. Then the plan is to negotiate when we have a live main-net solution.

Question:
    Have you ever considered contacting some important youtubers to make the project known to a wider audience with some videos?

Answer:
    The marketing dept is working on a new campaign that includes promoted videos.
    This campaign "3DC everywhere" will be a proposal to the community vote before we launched.

Question:
    New listings in other exchanges are expected in addiction to the current Crex24 exchange?

Answer:
    Yes, we reach out to many exchanges on the top list.

Question:
    There is the risk that if the value of 3DC does not reach the level of the cost of the VPS server rental, the infrastructure of the nodes could fail. Have you thought of something to ensure that the price reaches at least a break-even point? I was referring to marketing because unfortunately history teaches us that great projects have not taken off and clashed with market realities.

Answer:
    The market will decide the value of the coin as it knows the value of the project. The team cannot intervene in the market. We are confident that the market will appreciate our project, with development and good marketing plan we will get noticed by the market operators.

Question:
    The dev team isn’t going to make strategic management of 3DCoin market value? The team deals only with product development?

Answer:
    There is two types of crypto projects, the first where the team handle everything as a company, they focus on the market, buyback programs, trading volume and exchanges which lead to temporary success.
    The second is community project where the team focus on the developments and marketing strategies and the community participate in every decision the team propose, it will be hard at first to get noticed by the market, but when it does, is lifetime success.
    3DCoin is a community project.

Question:
    How many dev do you have in the team? Do you already have the marketing department?

Answer:
    We have 11 developers working full time on the project, also a team of 5 in the marketing dept.

Question:
    I've seen screenshots of the mobile wallet. Do you have an expected release date? Will be released iOS and Android versions at the same time?

Answer:
    The mobile wallet public beta will be released very soon on both platforms, Android and iOS at the same time.

πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ

πŸ”ΉDistricts Virtual World / DVS / Dapps / Virtual Reality related questionsπŸ”Ή

Question:
    Will be the Districts World connected in any way with IPFS (InterPlanetary File System)?

Answer:
    Districts will not use IPFS because the platform generates contents and assets instead of loading files from the nodes.

Question:
    Is it possibile to see a little presentation like a video or something else just to know the status of the product? If at now there is a product.

Answer:
    I assume the product you are talking about is Districts.
    Technically, the Districts is built up on the top of the 3DCoin blockchain wich developing on every update.
    You already saw the products development step by step in a live network without noticing that is the main roots of the Districts platform.

Question:
    I tried the 3D/VR viewers/headsets and I discovered that I suffer from "motion sickness". The worlds of Districts will also be usable in 2d for those like me who have these disorders?

Answer:
    This the first problem we worked on because I have the same problem, the avatar in Districts is presented as a suit (like in Ironman) with controllers, this will not provoke any motion sickness.

πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ πŸ”Έ

πŸ”Ή Masternodes / Primenodes / Pulsenodes related questionsπŸ”Ή

Question:
    How will Primenodes work? Necessary hardware / VPS, rewards distribution, management, etc.

Answer:
    On the early stage, the Primenode will not require more hardware than the standard Masternode, it will be rewarded from blocks, the reward will decrease each month until the dapps update is released.
    At that time, the Primenodes will be rewarded only from dapps they host, the owner of a Primenode can choose to upgrade his hardware to manage more dapps and get paid for it.

πŸ”· πŸ”· πŸ”·

πŸ“‹ Do not hesitate to participate in the next Friday's AMA, we are waiting for you! πŸ“Œ
    πŸ‘‰ Official international english speaking Telegram chat group: https://t.me/Project_Districts πŸ—¨ πŸ‘₯

βœ” You can stay updated πŸ”” on 3DCoin / Project Districts events through our usual contact channels (e.g. Telegram, Discord, and Twitter as well) and now also via the 3DCoin page on CoinMarketCal.com cryptocalendar πŸ“Ž and via the 3DCoin page on Coindar.org cryptocalendar πŸ“Ž
    πŸ‘‰ https://coinmarketcal.com/en/coin/3dcoin πŸ“Œ
    πŸ‘‰ https://coindar.org/en/coin/3dcoin πŸ“Œ